Search by Keyword
Diagram Print Settings
Explanation of Options
- Orientation combined with Frame Display:
- Options: Portrait, Landscape
- Page title: The title is pulled from the GamePlan/Install, Scouting Report or we use the system name that appears in the top left corner for print outs using the Play Sheet Builder.
- Options: None, Front Page, Every Page
- Display logo: Show or hide the logo in the top right corner of each page
- For scouting reports – logo is the image of the opponent.
- For Gameplans/Installs – logo is cover image, if no cover image is chosen defaults to system image.
- For Playsheet Builder – logo should be the system logo
- Play Title: the title at the top of each diagram frame (ex: “DHO Chest”)
- Options: None, Play/Term Name, Diagram Name, Term Type (list all)
- Subtitle: the sub-title below the title for each diagram frame (ex: “Quick Action”).
- Options: None, Play/Term Name, Diagram Name, Term Type (Ex: Series, Set Type, Playbook Year, Situation…etc)
- Display on each frame:
- Checked: displays the title and sub-title above every frame
- Unchecked: displays the title and sub-title above first frame of the play only
- Per Page: number of diagram frames to show on each page is determined by Row/Column
- Number of Rows:
- Frames Per Row:
Note: You will need to use different combinations of rows/columns to create space if you write multiple lines of notes below the frame.
- Numbers: option to show frame numbers and how the frame count displays
- None: no frame numbers display
- Per Play: frame count starts over with each new play
- Per Page: frame count starts over with each page break
- Full Document: frame count does not start over regardless of play/page break
- Display diagram notes: Show or hide the diagram notes under each frame
- Start play on new page:
- Checked: First frame of every play starts on a new page
- Unchecked: Multiple plays will display on the same page if there is adequate space
- Start play on new line:
- Checked: First frame of every play always starts on a new line
- Unchecked: A new play can start on the same line as the previous play
- Avoid play page breaks:
- Checked: If all frames for the play will not fit on the current page, automatically insert page break
- Unchecked: Frames from the same play can display on different pages
- Fill with blank diagrams:
- if checked, insert blank diagrams in all “empty” spaces throughout the print job.
For example, if we are displaying 3 diagram frames per row and the first play only has two frames, the third frame on the first row will display a blank diagram.
- Canvas: the blank diagram to display if the above options is checked.
- Note: If Fill With Blank Frames is selected, you will need to select a canvas.