Account Executive | Lacrosse
Typical Experience: Candidates will typically have 4-6 years of playing or coaching experience
Location: Kansas City, MO / Remote
Just Play is looking for highly competitive individuals with lacrosse coaching experience interested in the role of Account Executive. If you’re interested in a career change that offers more stability while still being able to stay connected to the lacrosse coaching community, we invite you to consider the opportunity below.
The Account Executive position is suited for hard-working individuals interested in the opportunity to make a big impact in the lacrosse community. This position has tremendous growth potential and applicants will have the opportunity to fill a role on our Elite (serving Pro and NCAA DI) and/or Competitive (NCAA DII – High School) lacrosse sales teams.
Who You Are:
- You are excited about technology and passionate about helping teams win.
- You are persistent, tactical, and calculated in your sales approach.
- You are a strong team player focused on achieving personal and team-oriented goals.
- You are a confident communicator with a passion for providing value to customers.
How you can make an impact:
- Become an expert in the product and be able to articulate the value to customers.
- Be a self-starter and hungry to introduce Just Play to new customers.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Have a strong, positive attitude and be committed to personal growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Educating customers about the company and our products.
- Managing the end-to-end customer lifecycle.
- Traveling to clinics, trade shows, campuses, etc. to build and expand customer relationships.
If you are a competitive team player looking for the opportunity to immerse yourself in a high-growth, fast-moving company then please submit your resume and cover letter telling us why using the link below.