Customer Success Representative | Basketball, Football, Lacrosse
Typical Experience: Candidates will typically have 4-6 years of playing or coaching experience
Location: Kansas City, MO / Remote
Looking for a fast-paced environment working with some of the most elite programs in sports? Just Play is looking for detail-oriented individuals interested in joining our Customer Success team.
The Customer Success Representative position is suited for hard-working individuals interested in the opportunity to make an impact in the sporting community by supporting coaching staffs in multiple areas of their workflow. This position has tremendous growth potential and applicants will have the opportunity to grow into a role with our Elite (serving Pro & DI) and/or Competitive (NCAA DII – High School) sales teams if desired.
If you feel you possess the characteristics outlined below and are up for new challenges, please click here to apply.
Who You Are:
- You are excited about technology and passionate about helping teams win.
- You are a confident communicator with the ability to provide clear instructions to help solve problems.
- You are a great listener with a patient personality.
- You are a problem solver willing to make the extra effort to help clients have a positive experience.
- You are a strong team player focused on achieving personal and team-oriented goals.
How you can make an impact:
- Onboarding and educating customers on best practices while using Just Play.
- Serving as the first line of communication for customers that have questions about the platform.
- Troubleshooting specific problems that might arise and following our issue reporting framework to escalate bugs and feature requests.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborating with our sales team to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Arming customers with product knowledge and the technical know-how to ultimately make them self-sufficient Just Play champions within their respective organizations.
- Assisting with customer support and data projects as they arise.
If you are a competitive team player looking for the opportunity to immerse yourself in a high-growth, fast-moving company then please submit your resume and cover letter telling us why using the link below.